Friday, May 9, 2008

So many things to be grateful for....

This week Micali and I both have had the stomach flu. Thankfully it wasn't at the same time though. Micali had hers on Monday and Tuesday then began feeling better on Wednesday which is when I started feeling sick. Daddy and Eli had a couple late nights in a row while Eli decided he wasn't tired or perhaps he wasn't feeling well either. Weeks like this make me so grateful for the health that we are able to enjoy most of the time. I am grateful for friends who go out of their way to be of service by making dinner and taking Micali. I am grateful for a husband who works hard to provide for the family and then also comes home and and does whatever he can to help out.
Here are some pictures taken throughout our week....

2 comments:

Youngfamily said...

Awwww how sweet! I am glad you are all doing better.

Anonymous said...

Your message is SO very true ~ don't know what you've got till it's gone (as in good health). Glad that you're all feeling better and hope it stays that way. Thanks for the M's Day card! Grma P