Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hiatus....

We decided to be super spontaneous. We are currently in Utah for my sisters wedding and will be stopping in Kansas and Michigan to visit family before we return to Alaska. If you didn't know we were leaving you aren't the only one because it was a very last minute thing. Tony...Luke especially wanted me to tell you he is sorry for not telling you goodbye and well don't miss him too much. We will return on July 11th to help with the chickens!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, man. you do NOT want to see how MAD Tony is right now.

Jim Peless said...

Wow......that is so unlike you two to do anything so spontaneous on that scale......hope that everything is OK. Have fun and be safe.

Gina and Ryan said...

So I guess our invitation to go King fishing is a no!

Rob and Kali said...

I found your blog on Facebook... How are you?? Eli is so cute!!! Your family is beautiful-I hope all is well with you.

Angeline said...

We'll miss you guys, I was gonna email about a girls night out Friday night, but I guess you won't be making it? Have fun

Angeline said...

P.S. Gina if your reading this we'll take up any offers to go King Fishing!

Juliana said...

YEAH!!! hvae a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

jeepers, we thought you'd call by now! Hope you know we were kidding about Tony being mad! :) The chickens are doing great, getting really big. This Friday they will be 6 weeks exactly.

Hey, do you guys still have a mini-DVD recorder? If so, is there any way for us to get it while you're gone? We need it by the 5th of July.

Hope you're having a wonderful time, healthy and happy.

God bless,
Leah

Anonymous said...

Hey, you know most of the number, right? The rest is 3747, got it? K.

~T and L

Anonymous said...

Mr. Peless,

This is Celina.

You owe me BIG TIME.

Tonight we had to shovel the barn (where were YOU, Mr. Chicken Farmer??), put down new straw, clean all the waterers, make a new roost (for extra room for the males), hang a new 5 gallon feeder from the dusty roof of the barn, and I HAVE TO FEED THEM FOR A WEEK BY MYSELF! (okay, well, it was because I got in trouble...) Still, you promised us you'd be here helping us shovel out the barn. SO, let's talk about a "new deal". $ee what I mean, Pele$$?

Celina

munyer jerk chicken said...

yeah... this was very weird. now who am i going to run with??? hope you guys have a fantastic time!!

Leacayoungart said...

YOu know you have to be back for our birthday. We at least need to toast a cupcake or something. =)

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you decided to be oh so spontaneous because it MADE our month - maybe even our summer. =) It was so fun to see you guys!! Wish we were a little closer - you know, like just a few states rather than the whole continent!! Someday... I have faith in Michigan being your next area of residence. ;)

Good to see you guys and finally meet your darling children!