Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

 

Dear Dad,
I want you to know how special you are to me. I wish I could be there to share in this special day for you. I thank you for your kind and quiet example. I thank you for your unending support, and for always being there ---even at the FUN band concerts when I barely knew how to play the clarinet. I am sure you enjoyed watching our sporting events much more. I am grateful for the love that you share with me and all of us kids. I am grateful to know of your testimony of the gospel and that families are forever. I love you dad!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Kueser! You know, ever since I joined the church I've thought of him and wanted to make him proud of me.

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

We love Ron! What a fun, awesome guy! Happy birthday! How lucky to have a dad like that!