Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Night

Lastnight for Family Night we went to enjoy the nice weather at the beach. It was the first time we had taken the kids down there this Spring and they loved it. I was surprised that Eli was fine crawling through the cold wet sand. Micali loved that we took "chocolate milk"(hot cocoa) for her to drink and her favorite part was throwing rocks in the water with her daddy! We will surely miss this beautiful place!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Juliana said...

You guys are such a cute family!

Potter Family said...

I'm sure it'll be hard to leave that beautiful place and the water. That is what I miss here, water and trees. The mountains are great to play in, but I still love water. Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. You are going to miss that beach!!!

Anonymous said...

YUCK to sitting in cold, wet sand. You ALL look like you had fun, though, and that's what's important. Forget the fact that I don't like even hot sand in my toes : ) ~Grma P