Sunday, May 31, 2009
More foodstorage fun. (EDITTED)
It has been awhile since I got on to blog so today I just decided I needed to put some pictures on here and write more about them when I get around to it. This collage shows out lunch from a few weeks ago. Eli, Micali, and Luke have become huge fans of the bread recipe I have been using lately. It makes amazing bread, cinnamon rolls, and hamburger buns. I can't seem to keep up with the demands. I love seeing the kids and Luke get so excited over a fresh warm loaf. (for the recipe go to everydayfoodstorage.net and look under Wheat Bread and she even has a Youtube video with a how-to demonstartion)
In other news-----we are staying busy and getting ready for our move. We are getting rid of MANY MANY things and it actually feels good. We are enjoying our last summer here for now and are looking forward to our next adventure in Monticello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
are you going to share your recipe?
so....share the recipe!!!! =]
ooops I used the wrong blog to comment.
Post a Comment