Monday, June 8, 2009
Fun Family Friday---Feasting on FRENCH FRIES!
Friday night Luke went out late to get a fishing license for a 3:00AM trip on the river. I was craving some french fries so I asked for a special stop by McDonalds for fries and a hot fudge sundae. On his way home, he spotted a momma moose and her NEW NEW twins just a couple houses down. He came in and got me and we walked down to see them. Meanwhile, Micali woke up while we were outside and was very sad and crying when we walked in. We took her out to see the baby moose too and her tears stopped instantly. After some great pictures and a dog scaring the moose away we came back inside.
Micali very quickly spotted the french fries and ice cream so we decided to spoil her a little and let her join in the fun. She was hilarious that night too. I took pictures to document just how tough Daddy RULES with an Iron Fist.
While I was taking pictures of the ice cream and french fry feast I decided to take a picture of the time on the microwave. Micali thought I was taking a picture of the fish tank right underneath the microwave. She looked over and said, "Hey, smile fishies!" We had a good laugh and put Micali back to bed about 11:00PM. We love these little oppurtunities to make great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah, now Grpa will feel better knowing that Micali gets some sweet treats at odd hours. Gotta love that smile! Everyone enjoyed the photos of the twin babies. Grma P
I'm glad you gave in and let her stay up to play. Moments like those are treasures!
Good for you and Luke for realizing life is about memories and that certain rules is okay to be relaxed! You guys do a great job! We love you all!!! Aunt Lois
What a fun little story! You guys are such great parents - you know when to be firm, but then when to give in and create a great memory. I also love the little "smile, fishies!" comment - kids are so cute!
You guys have been BUSY! Wow, packing, playing dress up, selling Harry, 30th birthday party... my goodness! I'm excited to hear all about your new adventures in Utah - when do you move exactly?
Post a Comment