I have a lot of catching up to do but for anyone still following us and eager to see pictures I am working on it. Stay tuned. The pictures are now mostly all downloaded and much more accessible for me to put here on the blog. It is good to be back!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
South? Peless of the South doesn't sound too good. Time to change it back to North. Okay now.
I have to admit, I was getting a little worried! =) Meanwhile...
YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?!
Congratulations, we will be very exicted to follow the progress. This doesn't change any plans for the reunion, does it? I hope not, we are so excited. And I'm glad you've adjusted well out there!
I also think "South" is incorrect because you are in the _West_ not the South (i.e. including and east of Arkansas and Louisiana and south of Mason-Dixon line.
So I totally missed the blog about you being pregnant?!?!?! AND I am pretty sure Todd talked to Luke like yesterday and either Luke did not relay that trivial bit of information or my dear husband failed to mention it to me (which is a possibility). Congrats!!! We are soo excited for y'all, can't wait to get the update on how everything is going!
welcome back!!! I'll try to be patient as I wait for ALL of your moving news (just cause I know how crazy ours has been...). Congrats on your pregnancy! What a sly way of letting everybody know - it's like all of a sudden, there you are at 16 weeks! Wow. I'm happy for you guys.
p.s. if baby is due in february, i vote that we fly back to anchorage for mayor's marathon in june??? let's take krista with us! we can do the half marathon!
Glad to have you back and catch up with. Wow, Luke, football coach! Loved the size of the tent. Great seeing photos of everyone again. Love you all. Aunt Lois
10 comments:
South? Peless of the South doesn't sound too good. Time to change it back to North.
Okay now.
Yay! It's so good to "see" you guys again. We really miss you all. Camping looked fun, but WOW that's a big tent!! ha ha
I am SOOOOO glad to find the update. I checked last night and took a shot again this morning. THANKS!! ~Grma P
I have to admit, I was getting a little worried! =) Meanwhile...
YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?!
Congratulations, we will be very exicted to follow the progress. This doesn't change any plans for the reunion, does it? I hope not, we are so excited. And I'm glad you've adjusted well out there!
I also think "South" is incorrect because you are in the _West_ not the South (i.e. including and east of Arkansas and Louisiana and south of Mason-Dixon line.
-- Jared
So I totally missed the blog about you being pregnant?!?!?! AND I am pretty sure Todd talked to Luke like yesterday and either Luke did not relay that trivial bit of information or my dear husband failed to mention it to me (which is a possibility). Congrats!!! We are soo excited for y'all, can't wait to get the update on how everything is going!
Slacker!
welcome back!!! I'll try to be patient as I wait for ALL of your moving news (just cause I know how crazy ours has been...). Congrats on your pregnancy! What a sly way of letting everybody know - it's like all of a sudden, there you are at 16 weeks! Wow. I'm happy for you guys.
p.s. if baby is due in february, i vote that we fly back to anchorage for mayor's marathon in june??? let's take krista with us! we can do the half marathon!
Glad to have you back and catch up with. Wow, Luke, football coach! Loved the size of the tent. Great seeing photos of everyone again. Love you all. Aunt Lois
Post a Comment