Today even before it was naptime Micali and Eli fell asleep when they weren’t in their own beds. This never happens. I am wondering if they aren’t feeling well, or if Eli waking up the family before 6:00 in the morning has them both worn out.
Eli has been waking up before 6 for awhile now and I can’t figure out how to change it. I usually ignore his crying until 6 but he often cries or whines in his bed for a half hour before I go in to get him.
At least when I do go into get him he is always happy to see me and glad I am finally there to help him out of his bed.
2 comments:
I bet his waking up early has something to do with the time change
OH, so cute!!! Hmmm, maybe the time change could be part of it. Your kiddos have always been early risers. Sure don't take after me in that regard : ) ~Grma P
Post a Comment