Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family Photos --unedited

Summer 2010 301

Summer 2010 209

Summer 2010 214

Summer 2010 271 Summer 2010 269

Summer 2010 281

Summer 2010 284  Summer 2010 289 Summer 2010 267

We are back home in Monticello! School has started and we are getting back into a schedule. Little princess Abigail weighed in at just over 17 lbs at her 6 month check-up.  Micali was 17 and a half on her 1st birthday.  Looking forward to getting this blog updated!

5 comments:

Lydia Moon said...

Beautiful pictures! Your kids are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!! I'm looking forward to the updated blog, too, even though I know pretty much what's happened since the last update : ) ~Grma P

Dana said...

I love those pictures!!!Such a sweet family

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so beautiful and growing big!

Leacayoungart said...

Your new little girl is beautiful. You all look great! Hope all is going well.