My sweet little girls aren’t waiting until spirit week in Elementary school to have crazy hair days. I have the hardest time keep their hair under control. Even when I spend time curling Micali’s hair and put hairspray in it, it is really hard to tell. Her hair is so fine I don’t want to have it constantly pulled back in a tight ponytail because it breaks off. So most days you see Micali her hair looks OUT OF CONTROL. It is kind of her signature trade mark. Actually come to think of it---when we take Luke lunch during the day and we see the older girls at the high school---she might just fit right in!
2 comments:
I absolutely love Micali's hair and you've been successful many times in "beautifying" it. She's comfortable with it and that's good ~ don't want her being vain about her appearance : ) ~Grma P
My girls' hair gets pretty crazy too! Even without curls! (They both have stick-straight hair, very light, very fine, very EVERYWHERE!) They are adorable. They'll spend enough time worrying about it when they hit their teens, why worry about it now? :)
Post a Comment