I just have to tell you what Aaron told me the other day. I was looking at your blog and he asked who I was looking at and I describe you and Luke and said do you remember them? He said he remember you guys babysitting and Luke telling a tall tale about he having a pet polar bear and how he loved his belly to be rubbed. He spoke about it with such a fond memory. I thought it was very sweet. He is now 14 and you now have 3 of your own kids. Time really does fly by!!!
3 comments:
hahah! So funny and cute!
I just have to tell you what Aaron told me the other day. I was looking at your blog and he asked who I was looking at and I describe you and Luke and said do you remember them? He said he remember you guys babysitting and Luke telling a tall tale about he having a pet polar bear and how he loved his belly to be rubbed. He spoke about it with such a fond memory. I thought it was very sweet. He is now 14 and you now have 3 of your own kids. Time really does fly by!!!
So adorable!
Post a Comment