Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Off to school…..

IMG_1501

IMG_1502

IMG_1503IMG_1507

The Brainiac of the family has left for two weeks of college life. He is taking 3 courses this summer and will probably be SUPER busy until the end of July.

We all got some hugs from him before he left.IMG_1535IMG_1540

IMG_1548IMG_1556

That smile on me is mostly FAKE. I wasn’t that excited for him to be leaving. He told me I have to be strong though so I am trying…..really hard!

I told Luke I would keep him posted on what we are up to while he is gone so here are a few more random pictures.

IMG_1566

Eli was so worn out from playing outside all morning. This “nap” only lasted about 10 minutes and he rolled over and said, “Time to wake up?”

IMG_1509

IMG_1514When I hung this shirt on the line I looked right at Marley and told him to not even think about it. Well he thought about it….and DESTROYED it.

IMG_1568

Micali misses her Daddy. She keeps asking if she will ever see him again. She also asked this morning…Does my Daddy still love me?

IMG_1529Thankfully Aunt Kara is still here to keep her entertained!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad that you're sad . . . I'm glad to anticipate more photos over the next few weeks. ~Grma P