I have one more year in my twenties. I have been thinking of a few things I would like to do before turning 30. Right now something I really want to do is run a half-marathon. I am excited to start training once we get moved and settled in.
Here are a few pictures from my birthday. We celebrated just a little since Luke was at school up at Utah State for his last week of summer classes.
These pictures---that have me in them are compliments of a 4 year old photographer!
Micali was so thoughtful and brought these flowers in so I could have a special surprise for my birthday.
My visiting teachers stopped in and dropped of a birthday cake for me. I was so surprised and the kids were so excited that Mommy was going to have a birthday cake.
Abigail wasn’t about to just smile with the cake. She had to try it!
It was a great day! The kids were so excited in the morning when I told them it was my birthday. All day long they kept saying “Mom! It’s your birthday!” and giving me hugs and kisses. I am blessed to have such a loving family!
No comments:
Post a Comment