Thursday, October 6, 2011

One last boating trip…

We took the boat out last night for a nice ride to see the fall colors. It was a beautiful evening. The kids had a lot of fun. They were a little confused that they didn’t get to swim but we convinced them next year when it was LOTS warmer water we would be back for swimming!

Beginning of Oct. 2011 023

Beginning of Oct. 2011 029Beginning of Oct. 2011 037Beginning of Oct. 2011 033

Beginning of Oct. 2011 040Beginning of Oct. 2011 050

Beginning of Oct. 2011 058Beginning of Oct. 2011 043

Beginning of Oct. 2011 047

Beginning of Oct. 2011 038Beginning of Oct. 2011 052

2 comments:

Potter Family said...

aaaahhhh..popcorn and boating. What a great combination, eh?!! I guess it has to be a tradition, or something like that! What a great time to see the colors. Man...I miss trees. Everyone always asks me if I miss Michigan. I just smile and say, i miss trees and water.

Eric Westover said...

It's really pretty there. Looks like a lot of fun.