Let it be known that we really are wimps down here when it comes to snow days. Although this was the FIRST snow fall of the season and there was some freezing rain before the snow started but many of our Alaska friends reminded us that several FEET of snow doesn’t close the schools there. This was about 4-5 inches. When the kids woke up and saw all the snow they were so eager to get outside and get there hands in it. I am sure Abigail didn’t remember it from last year and Eli has been waiting for the snow to fall since the leaves fell off the trees in late September. Marley was quite entertaining to watch too. I would throw snow balls at him to “fetch” and he was so confused when they would crash to the ground and he couldn’t find it at all. He also liked it when I would throw them straight up in the air and they would come down on his nose.
Here is a flashback to REAL snowfalls in Monticello. Luke took a couple hours digging the van out of this one.
1 comment:
So glad we kind of missed winter this year. Ferron didn't have any snow at all. And we still don't have much snow here in Randolph. I'm so happy about it. That doesn't look fun at all!
Post a Comment