Thursday, January 19, 2012

Family pictures with the Kueser Side.

We had these pictures taken a few days after Christmas. They sure do make me happy!Whole family

The great WHOLE family picture was taken first. The kids did pretty good.

The grandkids picture was next. Micali for some reason got all sorts of grumpy. I tried bribing her with gum. Didn’t work. The photographer took a picture of her grumpy face and showed it to her….

micali grumpy facebribery

Then we got this cute shot of all the grandkids. Micali even smiled.

grands

She was happy as can be for our little family picture. I think it turned out great. Definitely shows the kids cute little personalities.

20111226-DSC_9814-Edit-11[1]

Next up is the Original Kueser Klan minus Dustin who is on a mission in Paraguay and Karissa is of course still in heaven watching down on us. We are a great looking crew.

Kueser siblings

The spouses and girlfriend make some of us look better but I won’t single anyone out! Smile

siblings and spouses

And my amazing parents who work so hard and love us all.

mom and dadWhen we all get together the only thing my mom wants scheduled is family pictures. I am so glad we were able to capture these this time. What an awesome family I get to be a part of!

No comments: