Saturday, June 23, 2012

A bowling outing

I signed the kids up for the “kidsbowlfree” program this summer. They can bowl two games every single day. We have only made it once and only through one game but the kids sure did love it. Micali even got 3 spares with the ramp and the bumpers. Abigail thought she was strong enough to carry the ball herself but soon realized it was okay if mom helped out a little bit. She was all smiles when it was her turn but would get so mad when she had to sit down and wait for her brother and sister. It ended up being a lot of fun and I think we might just try it again sometime soon!2012-06-23 09.20.142012-06-23 09.22.07

2012-06-23 09.23.032012-06-23 09.33.03

2012-06-23 09.33.452012-06-23 09.42.45

2012-06-23 09.42.49

2012-06-23 09.40.252012-06-23 09.34.13

2012-06-23 09.46.122012-06-23 09.46.23

2012-06-23 09.13.21

They loved their cool shoes!

1 comment:

Austin and Kendra said...

Abigail's pouty face is pretty cute. I miss all your kids so much. I wish you guys still lived kind of close. That is a cool summer bowling program!