Marley's birthday is today. He is two now so we are holding out that his mellowing years are beginning. From the pictures you can see his favorite treat...apples from our trees. He will sit under the tree and bark at apples he wants down (though the tree doesn't listen). I believe he read Animal Farm and wants to be on the ruling side. Why else would a dog eat apples?
Happy birthday Marley!


2 comments:
I am surprised Luke let Eli help him in his pretty little dress!
I am jealous of your BEES!! I would love that someday. How awesome. Are you going to sell your honey?
You guys sound like you're doing great - and I love your garden! We planted a garden this year and I think I was a little ambitious...next season I'll pare down a bit and enjoy it a little more. =)
Post a Comment