This beautiful piece of equipment came with our house and up until yesterday the wagon had flat tires. Once we realized all they needed was air, it was a quick fix and the kids were super entertained while riding around. Luke kept singing……. chugaluga lug 5 miles an hour, on my international harvester.
The amazing part about this is that between getting home from work and going to the church on Wednesday he only has about an hour of “down” time and he figures out how to use that time the best with the kiddos. They are always so excited to spend time with him when he is home.
I am sure there will be a lot more rides around in the evening before the snow flies.
1 comment:
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. J/K, but seriously that should be GREEN. Maybe I need to convince Jon to buy a Gator to ride the girls around in.
Post a Comment