Abigail cracks me up. She has no problem showing how she REALLY feels about the situation!
With a little BRIBING we finally got her to pretend that everything was going to be ok.
That was a worthy bribe, whatever it was. What a beautiful smile!
That top picture is HILARIOUS! So quintessential 2 year-old. I love it. And the second picture is great, nothing like a bribe. =)
I think this is my fave of abigail....one minute pouting and the next, happy as a clam! Please tell me all little girls don't switch that easily!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was a worthy bribe, whatever it was. What a beautiful smile!
That top picture is HILARIOUS! So quintessential 2 year-old. I love it. And the second picture is great, nothing like a bribe. =)
I think this is my fave of abigail....one minute pouting and the next, happy as a clam! Please tell me all little girls don't switch that easily!!
Post a Comment