Thursday, January 31, 2008

Assorted pictures

Here are some recent pictures of Micali, Elijah, and the winter landscape. Enjoy. Our favorite is Micali climbing into Eli's crib which is temporarily in the kitchen/living room. She climbed up on the couch, then crossed the end table with a lamp on it, and crawled in beside him.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I LOVE this blog ~ being able to see pictures right away. I'm trying once again to post. I did it once ~ can't seem to get username and/or password correct.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you posting pictures and videos. You must be a really technological advanced person. That's either genius or nerd. Which?

Jim Peless said...

Lucas,
I agree with your Mother - it is nice to see the photos instantly. And what great photos they are! You can store them for free with Picasa with dates so we can see the growth of the two of them, and drool over them, whenever we want. Those winter scenes were exceptional..well done!

Anonymous said...

I like being able to stalk you.

Jackson

Alicia said...

What beautiful pictures and what fun insights into life in general in your past few blogs. Thanks for keeping us updated - we hope to see you guys in person sometime soon!!

Amber said...

Hey guys! I love it that I get to see Eli in both the outfit and the pjs I picked out for him -- on your blog! He seems to like them! :)