Sunday, January 20, 2008

Coming Home

5 comments:

Juliana said...

congratulations!!!!

Icarus said...

I Must say, great choice for the name! Although I must remind you what a hard time you got in Colombia over the name "Lucas" either because of the Spanish name for Donald Duck or the name of the family dog. Ha ha! Althoug I do remember a family that named their baby after you. That is quite a legacy to follow.

In all seriousness, you guys have good lookin' kids.

Good luck to you all.

Dana said...

OH my heavens he is just a cutie!!! Congratulations. I am happy for you guys and your little family. Because I had mine so close together my other kids were not phased by having a new little one in the house. To them it was totally natural. Maybe that is how Micali will be. Either way I am excited for you guys. It makes me even more excited for me. I have forgotten how little they really are. OH and I am quite jealous of how you look after just having a baby!!! So feel good about it.

Amber said...

Yeah, I must say Kristen, you look hot!

Susan Hansen said...

Congratulations! Micali looks just like Lucas when he was little. Eli is a doll. I love the name. Enjoy this time - it doesn't last as long as it seems. Thanks for sharing.