Although I encourage my students to not fall into the trap of setting resolutions that most of society plans on breaking anyway, Kristen and I have decided to try and stay more connected to our various family members and friends spread out over the vast lower 48 and those up here in the promised land of Alaska. Hence, after viewing many of your blogs routinely, and realizing how impressive and simple it is, we have embarked upon this blog of our own. It is starting out simple, but as we become more experienced you can expect much, much more.
Enjoy.
11 comments:
Is Nikiski part of the promised land, too? I know you don't live there, but teaching there still kind of counts. Either way, your blog will certainly go on our list of favorites. Just make sure to keep up on it, o.k.? Looking forward to it!
Jacob and Berenice
Outstanding!! I am looking forward to your postings, and have put this blog on my Google home page so that I will know of your future postings. Congratulations on a very fine start...looking forward to keeping up with the "wild" Peless' of the North!
Oooo! I can't wait to read more. I heartily second your New Year's resolution - we want to hear more from the Peless'! Glad we made the short-list. =)
I noticed that your blog name/address will need to change soon......you will have to add another initial. ;-)
Very true Uncle Jim. That is why you are a phenomenal photographer, you observe that which others do not.
Hey, I caught the initial thing too!
Glad to hear you have modern electronic capabilities up in the great white north. If the great chief and little squaw would like to view the Hastings' blog please feel free. sarahspst.blogspot.com
Yeah I am excited to see more posts!!!
It is good to hear from you. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. It sounds like life is going great and never a dual moment. Congrats!
Phew, writing all these comments is wearing me out. Thanks for the blog LucasArts, but I don't think I'll ever comment again. It's takes too much effort to think of something good to say, and I get exhausted afterwards.
Christopher
Post a Comment