Monday, March 31, 2008

Eli 10 weeks.

 


I love dressing up my little man just as much as I did Micali. These are pics of him before the Dr. and after we got home before daddy took his bandaids off for him. Taking the bandaids off made him more mad than the shots did.

He weighed in at 15 and a half pounds. He is 24 inches and evidently has a big head but not sure exactly how big that was.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dana said...

He looks so honking big for a 10 weaker. He looks like a little man all dressed for the doc.

Peless Family said...

I thought he looked like a little man too. The funny thing is when we were leaving the doctors there were TWO really old men there just chatting about politics and stuff meanwhile, I was chuckling inside thinking of how they would soon be back so close to what Eli is. No hair, no teeth and having someone else feed and change them. Oh....the circle of life.