Monday, March 31, 2008

At breakfast this morning.....

Micali was in a particularly happy mood this morning. She cuddled in bed with her daddy before he took his shower and then spent the rest of the morning following after his every move. By the time we got in to the kitchen to eat breakfast Micali was overly ready to eat and evidently just STARVING. Well, Luke warmed her up one of her "special" pancakes (loaded with all sorts of healthy things). She wasn't too interested in that though. She kept eyeing his bagel and I think deep down she really wanted to say,"Daddy can I please have a bite of your bagel?" Instead, all that came out was a stretch toward the bagel and then a loud screeching sound. She got her message across and ended up with the bagel but it first caused a lot of frustration on her part. I could just see the relief on her face when we figured out she wanted the bagel and she wasn't stuck with eating her healthy pancake. She did give her Daddy a big PLEEEAAASSE when he said, "oh, Micali you want some of my bagel?" I love my cute little girl and enjoy all the new things she comes up with every day!

No comments: