Monday, April 14, 2008

I am so glad when daddy comes home!

Micali eagerly awaits the arrival of her daddy each afternoon. The past few days she has been waiting outside for him. On Thursday he humored her by taking a little walk in the snow. He is such a good dad. I am grateful that he always puts his family above all the other demands on his time. We have enjoyed being able to have more of his time in the evenings since he finished his Masters Degree a few weeks ago!




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You STILL have snow???

Eric Westover said...

It was 80 degrees on Monday and on Tuesday, it snowed. I'm just glad we don't have as much as you. Congrats on getting your Master's, Luke.

Angeline said...

You are a lucky mom, and I love daddy daughter pictures, they are to treasure...wish I saw more of you, hope your doing good.

Sarah said...

Congrats on the masters! Anna is the same way, can't wait for daddy to get home each day. He is for sure the favorite parent!

Youngfamily said...

So cute! You need a new pic of your front yard. No more snow!