Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not just a point and shoot....

I have had so much fun with my camera the last couple of days. My friend brought over a new lens for me to practice with. She showed me how to manually adjust the light coming in so I didn't have to always use the flash. I knew we had a good camera that could take good pictures but didn't know how good until this week. I am excited to learn more!!! It was perfect timing with Eli turning 3 months yesterday and Micali 21 months today. I took 191 pictures but I will pick out only a couple of my favorites to share for now!

3 comments:

Jim Peless said...

Great photos of some beautiful children...you are blessed. TFS

Anonymous said...

Grma P could have looked at ALL 191 photos : ) THANKS!!! Have I said that I absolutely LOVE getting such frequent updates.

Ryan & Carly said...

So what did she show you with your camera???? I have been having a hard time figuring my new camera out! Your pics are so cute!