Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Fever

 

Micali is ready to be outside. Friday afternoon I dressed her warm and let her play outside while she was waiting for daddy to come home. We even took out her lawn chair. She absolutely loved being out there and even after an hour and frozen fingers we still had a little struggle when we told her it was time to go inside.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jim Peless said...

Excellent photos and thanks for sharing them.....you take some great shots of the children.

Congratulations Lucas on your masters degree..you da man!!! You will become the first with the Peless name to have a DR after his name soon......congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shot of Micali in her "beach chair" with her umbrella. She's LOVING IT ~ just like the McD commercial : ) Grma P

Dana said...

Okay I have to say how ridiculous seeing her with her umbrella. My mom would make fun of us for doing the same kind of thing and I didn't get why she would do that but now that we are in warm weather seeing that makes you realize how crazy Alaska really is. She looks like she is having a blast and doesn't know any different!!!

Angeline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angeline said...

hee hee, my kids are so ready to, this is a crazy spring huh?

eltee Harry said...

I think everyone has a little spring fever. Thankfully, it's been really nice here for the past week. My kids have been living outside! Harry get's home from school, does his homework, and heads outside. He and Samantha are out for hours and it's still tough to get them to come in. It's so nice to finally have warm weather! Love, Kirsten