Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

 


Luke's Birthday was on Friday. He invited some of his students over for a game night and birthday cake. He taught them how to play one of his favorites, The Farming Game. From the pictures it apprears that a good time was had by all. He asked one of them before they left to give him an honest opinion of the game. On a scale of 1-300 it got a 187----He said barely passing! We enjoyed having them over and look forward to more game nights!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Youngfamily said...

I love it! He spent his birthday with his students. What a cool teacher he is!

Amber said...

Okay, are we such bad gaming company that we are being replaced by Luke's students? Or did Luke just get tired of losing and feel the need to bring in some "easy" competition? My feelings are hurt! I loved the "project slidshow", btw.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!! I can already tell you are older, those wrinkles! Glad you had a blast!

Jim Peless said...

Luke, it is hard to tell you apart from your students.....and that is a good thing! You are the first teacher I have ever heard of that celebrated his birthday with his students.....bodacious!