Saturday, August 2, 2008

Catching a King at Last!!

Luke has a great friend, Ryan, who took him out on the Kenai River twice this week to give him a chance to catch a King Salmon. He finally caught one lastnight and here are pictures to prove it!

6 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Very cool!

-Rachel said...

Congrats on your big catch! We haven't been so lucky, maybe next year.
I love AlmondJoy's too, so it was a lucky guess. :) We're sorry we didn't get to visit. We had a hard time getting together this month. But we're excited to get together with you next month.
-Thanks for finding me!!!!!

Icarus said...

I am SO jealous!

Eric Westover said...

Those fish are HUGE! Very awesome. If you can use all that delicious meat, send some my way.

Juliana said...

WOW!!!!I was about to write down the same thing Ryan did...Ha Ha....Lucky Luke!

Ryan & Carly said...

Nice catch Luke, I heard your buddy caught the fish and let you real it in. Way to take the Glory.