Monday, September 1, 2008

The Haircut!

 

Well, I got my haircut a few weeks ago but never got around to taking pictures of it. My wonderful photographer has been busy or I didn't feel like getting my picture taken but tonight it worked out okay. Here are some pictures of it. So far.....most days I enjoy it. Some mornings I really miss just putting it in a ponytail. It will grow back soon enough though. For now I will enjoy something different!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

cute haircut! i wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed hearing from you today. you had me in tears. we all have tender mercies we should be grateful for. it was a nice reminder.

Angeline said...

Loved your talk too, your a sweet little spirit...and I love the hair, I miss my long hair too on most days, I try to grow it than lop it off, oh well, motherhood

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your posts and photos!!! It makes it seem not quite as bad you all (or is it us?) being so far away! Aunt Lois

Potter Family said...

Cute haircut, Kristen!! Thanks for sharing the cute pics of the "chub factor", too! How cute are they?!

Sarah said...

Cute hair! Makes me want to cut mine off again!

Amber said...

Just wanted to know that I enjoyed catching up on your posts! We should get together soon...I seem to be having more good days than bad now, but the bad ones really take their toll! :)

eltee Harry said...

Very cute hair cut! You look good with it. I'm so glad we can see pics of you guys (and those cute kiddos) on your blog. You do a good job with the photos. Love, Kirsten