Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I am spoiled!
Well today was an exciting day for a lot of people to finally send their kids back to school after having them home all summer. Some look forward to this day with much anticipation. I on the other hand do not!! I am so spoiled to have my husband home with me and the kiddos for two full months out of the year. We had a lot of fun being together as a family this summer. It was the most relaxed summer we have had since getting married. No summer job, remodeling projects or newborn babies. Now I am trying to adjust to "real" life again. Figuring out how to take two kids to the grocery store, doctor's office or any other place for that matter has made this week interesting to say the least. I will figure it out sooner or later. My main point here is I miss Luke being at home with us. If any of you have ideas on how to become independently wealthy so he doesn't have to go back to school I would love to hear them! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Unfortunately we all have to keep to that daily grind in we want food on the table. At least you had that wonderful summer break with him. Some of us don't get that kind of break.
Unfortunately we all have to keep to that daily grind in we want food on the table. At least you had that wonderful summer break with him. Some of us don't get that kind of break.
I know the feeling but unfortunately you just have to enjoy the time you've got and make the most of it...besides it gives you one on one time with the kids, right!?! :-) I love you all and so appreciate having the opportunity to know what's going on in your guys life this way with us living so far distant. Again, love you all. Aunt Lois
Tony and I have been saying the same thing for years now. "How can we become independantly wealthy so we can just BE TOGETHER." It's good to have a marriage like that, though- there are lots of couples who don't like each other that much. :) We still haven't figured it out yet (how to quit working), so for now we're just thankful for evenings, weekends, and summer!
Have a great day,
Leah
Knowing that you enjoyed your time off together SO much makes my eyes "leak" just a bit. It's a parent's dream to know their kids and spouses enjoy being together. Funny that you say this is your most relaxed summer with two little ones. Love, Grma P
You could always rob a bank??? I don't think the bishop would like that though....you'll soon adjust and be on a schedule...Matt throws me off all the time when he's at work, or not :)
Post a Comment