I have been holding off on posting these because our house is still a mess and stuff is everywhere so it is hard to get a picture. The carpet is gone now from the living room, hallway, and Eli's room. We have finished the wood flooring in Eli's room and the living room. I got a couple pictures of Eli on the new flooring so you can see what it looks like.
We painted our Entry way red. The ceilings are all white. The rest of the living room is antique white except for the back wall which we painted the color the ceiling used to be. We were surprised how much brighter it makes the house. We are still working on touching up and recoating some spots but here are some pictures of the work in progress!!
You can click on the collages to make them bigger!



5 comments:
Wow, that does make it look more open. It looks nice!!Why wood flooring instead of carpet? WE have wood flooring here and I really dislike it. There are bonuses to it though.
I absolutely LOVE the flooring. I don't remember there being a black wall in the living room. Also love the new pix of the kids ~ Micali doesn't seem to have grown that much this year but . . . a picture is worth 1,000 words. Grma P
I like the progress! You guys are putting in a lot of hard work. I know the feeling. It looks great! can't wait to see the done pictures!!
Wow! The floors look great! Everything looks beautiful, right in time for Christmas! :)
Looks good! I can't wait until my house is put together and all the touch-ups are done (it's going to be awhile!) -Kirsten
Post a Comment