Here you go mom! I finally have the floor mopped and the table cleaned off at the same time. So, I took more pictures of our tiling job. Now you can see what the big tiles look like on the whole floor. The grout looks a little lighter in the pictures than it actually is.
3 comments:
Wow, you guys are such effective do-it-yourself home-improvers! I'm so impressed at all this!
My husband is really looking forward to us owning our own home so he can do stuff like this...especially because then he can finally get a circular saw to do all those projects. :)
Wow! That looks great.
Tile looks really nice with the cupboards. Isn't it amazing how fast things can pile up on the table. We have kept one drawer open just for "stuff" ~ mail that I don't know what to do with just yet, coupons, etc. ~Grma P
Post a Comment