Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Year, A New Look!

BEFORE
 

AFTER
 

Luke had been asking for a haircut for weeks. However after the temperatures were so cold I convinced him that he needed all that hair to keep warm. We finally got around too it lastnight. Since I was going to be cutting hair I decided Eli needed a hair cut too. I put him in his booster seat and Luke fed him fish crackers. He didn't mind at all. It turned out much shorter than I thought it would be because I cut it the same length I do for Luke's at the top. Eli's hair is obviously much thinner so it looks shorter. I like it though. He looks all grown up and ready to turn one year old in just another week!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

-Rachel said...

The haircuts look great! Isn't it wierd how much older it makes your baby look when you cut his hair?

Dana said...

I like the haircuts!!!

Angeline said...

Ahhhh, our boys will look like grown ups in church tomorrow. HOw cute:)He's a doll

Anonymous said...

Luke, you have GOTTA trim that hair around the ears still... don't go with the hair growing over the ears look... look at how Eli's hair is away from his ears... his looks great... also, the bare chested photo of Eli shows he has all his chunk in his cheeks and neck...

Sarah Hastings said...

I think it looks awesome, such a big boy! I am so impressed that you know how to cut hair, I know that it isn't supposed to be that hard but i have tried and failed miserably (Todd doesn't shave his head JUST because he is going bald), way to go!