Sunday, April 19, 2009

15 months

 
Posted by Picasa

Eli turned 15 months yesterday. His new favorite thing is to ride the little scooter car around the house. He can't get on it by himself but once he is on, he can move like crazy. I put him on it to walk down and get the mail on Friday. He just smiled and giggled the whole way. His new signs are banana and milk. He is starting to give kisses, can climb the stairs and unfortunately he still likes playing in the toilet if the door is left open.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, he rode the little scooter all the way to get the mail and back??? Amazing. I almost didn't check here this morning since I saw Micali's post last night. Glad I didi : ) ~Grma P

Dana said...

That is so a boy thing to play in the toilet but Eliza will do that too. Its just disgusting!!! What a cutie he is.

Eric Westover said...

I never realized how red his hair is. Glad you guys will be moving a little closer.