This talk by Elder Holland was given at our recent General Conference last weekend. This is the shortened version but still very meaningful and touching at this Easter season.
I LOVED this talk, and this video. After the talk, I turned to Jon and said "Can I just show this talk for my lesson next Sunday?" (which was on the Atonement... perfect for Easter). Someone heard me, I guess, and made this video. Needless to say, I showed it on the laptop for part of my lesson!
2 comments:
I LOVED this talk, and this video. After the talk, I turned to Jon and said "Can I just show this talk for my lesson next Sunday?" (which was on the Atonement... perfect for Easter). Someone heard me, I guess, and made this video. Needless to say, I showed it on the laptop for part of my lesson!
I just finally took the time to listen to this talk again ~ glad I did ~ very well done video to accompany it. Thank you! Grma P
Post a Comment