Monday, April 27, 2009
A new friend....
Since we are moving and I have a lot of food storage to use, I have been looking online for some new easy ways to use it. I came across this site and I was so excited to try her recipes after watching her how to videos. Click here for the site! So far I have made her bread, hot pockets, and the cinnamon rolls are currently rising and I can't wait to eat them later this afternoon. I am so glad that Crystal, my new friend, enjoys cooking so much and is willing to show us just how she does it. I am always scared to try to recipes because I don't know what it will turn out like. She shows you just how to do it and what it should look like along the way. She has lots of other recipes besides breads and recently just released her very own cook book. Go check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
they look really good, how did they come out? And aren't you taking your food storag with yoU?
Post a Comment