Lastnight we took Micali and Eli up to a large open flat area for them to ride their bikes. Micali rode her bike like a pro and totally loved the wide open spaces. Eli took the oppurtunity to work on his walking skills after he got tired of riding his bike. Luke and I were totally surprised when he walked a full 20 feet without falling over. Once he did fall it was very ungraceful and he almost face planted but, while he was walking he was very focused and just took his time. Today hasn't been any different. He keeps letting go of things and walking all over the place. We quickly got the camera to capture a few moments of him walking slowly and carefully because I think before we know it he is going to be running right along side his big sister!
5 comments:
Video isn't working . . . hit your blog by accident and was thrilled to see the update. Hopefully the video is working next time I try. ~Grma P
How long has he been dong that? He is sooo steady on his feet.
He's so adorable!
Remi is trying to catch up. He stood up in the middle of the room all by himself yesterday. It's too soon as far as I'm concerned. I liked it when he was "velcroed" to the floor, content to just SIT and play toys!! ha ha
yeah, it's about time little man! you had to walk before that mama had her next baby :) Good Job Eli!
YAY, Elijah!!!! I was SO bummed because I could NOT bring up the videos at work today even though I tried numerous times and on three different computers : (
So glad to be home and I've watched each video three times already. LOVE IT!!!! Pretty soon he will be running down the hall. Bet Nursery Grma & Grpa will be excited Sunday : ) ~Grma P
Post a Comment