Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Eli has figured it out!
This picture doesn't really go with this post but it was a collage that disappeared when I went to blog it a few weeks ago. He was pretty cute. I wanted to write about Eli's progress. When my sister was down here for Labor day two weeks ago Eli was taking 3-5 shaky and careful steps away from furniture before he would fall over. This weekend as we watched Eli around her apartment we both watched in awe at his accomplishments. He was walking clear across the room. He could stop in the middle pick something up and keep going. He could turn around and go different ways. He could be sitting in the middle of the room and decide he wanted to go somewhere and just stand up right where he was and walk. It took him a long time to decide to do it but now he has it figured out. Micali loves watching him walk and we both giggle together to see him toddling all around the house. I don't think I will have to worry about carrying two babies around come February. He, I am sure, will be quite independent by then! We love our little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Everyone knew he would walk all over when he finally started . . . it's just good to hear how he's progressing with it all now. I chuckled to myself thinking of you and Micali giggling as you watch him toddle around. ~Grma P
Post a Comment