Friday, October 2, 2009

Half way there!!

 

Well, this week marks the half way point. I think I am past the sicky part from the beginning. I am hoping that I can get a lot done with organizing our home before I get to the to big to do much stage. I will be going back in for a second ultrasound on Monday because she was laying in a really awkward position. They tech wasn't able to get all the shots of her she wanted. I think mostly along the spine. Micali says that I have a baby sister in my tummy but she is having a brother in hers.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gina and Ryan said...

You look great...sure do miss you!!! How are we going to eat pizza in your hospital room when you deliver? Rylee asked the other day why my tummy was still fat and Zoey piped in and said it is "leftovers from Levi" I thought it was cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish they could be there to eat pizza at home after Baby Girl is blessed . . . that way I could see them, too : ) ~Grma P

-Rachel said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize you were expecting. You look ADORABLE! Can't wait to find out what you're having!