Monday, December 7, 2009

A few random pictures

thanksgiving pic Eli and Micali 

Micali and Eli on Thanksgiving

thanksgivng pic family 

Thanksgiving pic black and white

A couple family pictures my sister took. We were freezing and the wind was blowing like crazy!

30 weeks 008

I think my belly has grown a little since I posted pictures 10 weeks ago. This is from tonight at 30 weeks. Wow time is flying.

 

 30 weeks 00230 weeks 00130 weeks 003

Micali snuggling with her daddy this morning. She was totally trying to pretend she was sleeping! 

That is all for now! Have a good week everyone! We are excited to start some Christmas goodie making and baking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the snuggling photos!!! Hope Elijah is as cheerful now as she looks. ~Grma P

Amber said...

Great pics! The first thing I thought when I saw the top one of the kids was that Eli looks like Grandpa!

Matt said...

Why is Lucas always sleeping? Shouldn't he be out shoveling snow! Or, let me guess he has the football team do it for their workout.