Here are a couple more pictures that were taken when everyone was home at Thanksgiving time. For those who haven’t seen them on facebook and for me I wanted to include them on my blog. I am so glad that everything worked out so we could all be together and make these pictures possible.
5 comments:
So with all the spouces I can't really tell. How many kids is that in your family?
There are 13 of us kids. And 6 of us are married.
I thought I counted about 12 but thought I must be wrong. What a brave mama you have!!!
What a truly beautiful family you are a part of! So fun, and I love the red/black/white theme with the snow. How fun to be all together.
Also - good luck with the thumbsucking! Sheldon has a perma-blister on his thumb because he sucks so hard all night long...but he never does it during the day, it's weird. Anyway, I'll have to see how things go for you because I might need advice in a year or so!
Wow great pics of you all. Fun to have you all together!
Post a Comment