I am surprised at how fast time is flying by. Every day I look at my due date counter on the blog for this baby. I think it says 28 days now! Wow! We are really excited to meet this sweet little girl but, at the same time I am a little nervous. I don’t know how many times I have been asked the question. How are you going to handle 3 kids??? Well, I guess the same way everyone else who has 3 or more kids handled it. We brought in all the baby stuff out of the garage yesterday. Micali has just been in heaven. She loves everything baby right now and I am sure she will be a big help when mommy’s baby actually comes. She likes to tell me all about how she will take good care of it and hold her. Hopefully she remembers that! I still don’t know how much she understands about her baby sister but she does definitely talk about her all the time.
4 comments:
That tummy is ALL baby! Thanks for sharing the photos. And as of now, the counter says 27 days. I check every day, too, even though I know it's just one day less than yesterday : ) ~Grma P
Okay you are probably the cutest pregnant lady around!!! You would know that you were pregnant unless you actually saw the little bump. YOu guys will do just fine with #3. YOu will learn how to jugle just like the rest of us. And Micali will be the best sister. As long as you let the kids participate in things they will let her fit right into the family. Good luck!!!
You look great, Kristen!! You look like you're smuggling a little basketball in there. :) We're excited for you- it's getting close!!!
My Mom always has said that the third child is the biggest admustment. After you have 3, you might as well have 10. :) I don't remember it being that hard of an adjustment. It was #6 and 7 that have thrown ME for a loop! Ha ha!!
It looks like you've carried everything in the belly, yay! She looks just about right. =)
Post a Comment