neighbor’s house who lives in florida in the winter-- Smart people
Clearing 3 feet of snow from the walk that was clear the night before
Eli checking out daddy’s progress
That’s a lot of snow.
We moved from Alaska to the desert---doesn’t look like much changed!
6 comments:
Very neat pictures!!! :) TONS of snow. That garage looks like the weight of that snow could make it collapse!! I don't envy you!!! :) Miss you guys!
Thanks for sharing . . . glad to see the smiles on everybody's faces. I still feel responsible for you living there due to my whining about the long trip to AK. ~Grma P
Oh you definitely have more snow than we do!
Holy Cow!!!!
Wow! That is a lot of snow! I hope you stay warm and cozy inside.
Looks like ya'll need to invest in a snow blower!!! And you're in SOUTHERN Utah???! Love ya all. Aunt Lois
Post a Comment