Micali started going to Primary in January. She has adjusted well and is totally loving it. Her teacher is great and she also has made some good friends in the class.
Luke and I started serving in the Primary about a year ago right before the sacrament meeting program they do each year. We have a great class of the 10-11 year olds. We love our calling and have enjoyed teaching them the stories of the Old Testament this year. The theme for Primary this year is “I know my Savior Lives” So, all the songs focus on Jesus Christ. It is so awesome to be in primary and feel of the spirit of these children while they sing songs about the Savior.
My favorite is “I Know that My Savior Loves Me.” I get goose bumps nearly every time we sing it. It has been fun to practice the songs at home with Micali in preparation for this years program which, we will be having in a few weeks.
She is memorizing these songs so well. Just take a look…..
3 comments:
WHAT a little missionary! I love her expressions while she's singing. Wish we could be there to see the program. ~Grma P
As a former Primary Music Leader, she is GREAT! The sunbeams seriously never do anything... I know that means Mommy & Daddy have been working with her.
She's fabulous! And that song makes me tear up too. Earlier this year I went from Primary to nursery. I miss singing time! (Though we have plenty of action in nursery, ha! We have nearly 20 regulars. Whew!)
Post a Comment