Tuesday, September 28, 2010

She’s got Talent

Micali loves taking pictures. She will take the camera randomly throughout the day and you never really know what you are going to find on it. She has even mastered taking pictures of herself on it, thanks to Aunt KayKay. It is so fun to look at the pictures and see what she has taken pictures of. These of course are some of the better ones. There are also random pictures of the floor, ceiling, TV, computer screens, and random toys on the floor. I am glad she has an interest in and is helping me out on getting little snippets of what goes on here everyday!

Micali's Camera 008 Micali's Camera 030

Micali's Camera 010 Micali's Camera 021

Micali's Camera 043 Micali's Camera 042 Micali's Camera 078 Micali's Camera 106

Micali's Camera 089 Micali's Camera 096

Micali's Camera 118 Micali's Camera 087 Micali's Camera 128 Micali's Camera 129

These blankets are part of their new bedding and they both just LOVE them. I am sure they will love them even more when it starts cooling off. And just so you know sometimes Abigail wears clothes but in the afternoon it gets to HOT in the house for her and she gets cranky if she has clothes on. I get cranky too but just have to deal with it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these photos!!! ~Grma P