Abigail started sitting up this weekend. I came in the living room to see her sitting up in the middle of the floor. I was sure Luke had set her up and then left her. Not so. She has talent. I stopped getting the weekly e-mail reminder for developmental milestones so, I don’t know if this goes along the lines of “normal” or not. She isn’t crawling yet but gets on all fours and rocks back and forth for awhile.
This morning she found the only thing on the floor and stuck it in her mouth. She was gagging so, I grabbed her quick and leaned her over my knee while patting her back. She started throwing up but was still gagging after a few seconds out comes a penny. Wow! Totally scared me. First time I have had to do that thankfully. This girl will put anything she can find in her mouth. Time to step up the extra careful cleanliness. I also had a talk with Micali and Eli about how we have to be so careful and keep our little Abby safe!
3 comments:
LOVE it!!!! Looks so uncomfortable but obviously she's just fine. ~Grma P
That is a scary moment, I've seen it before and it totally freaks me out. I hope I never have to do that with mine!
Glad to know all is well.
You do such a great job with the kids AND with keeping all of us far away updated with photos and blog!! Thank you!
Aunt Lois
Post a Comment