Abigail actually turned 9 months a couple weeks ago but, the camera battery charger went missing (it was found yesterday in the camera bag where it was supposed to be by my loving husband). I was so happy I could take pictures again. Thanksgiving is a day that there must be pictures taken.
Abigail had a doctors appointment just a few days after turning 9 months. She weighed in at a whopping 19.5 lbs., which is two pounds over what Micali weighed at her year check- up. She is wearing clothes that Micali wore when she was 18 months old. Apparently she also has a lot of brains because her head measured in the 95th percentile. Dr. Black was AMAZED and AMUSED with her flexibility. She has started eating a lot of finger foods and really does a pretty good job. She is getting around everywhere. Still not consistently crawling but somehow by rolling, sitting, and somewhat crawling around she gets any place she wants to be. The pictures above show her sporting her first FAT lip. Poor thing, with her flexibility, reached forward to get something in the kitchen and her legs went out and her head went down a lot faster than she thought it would.
3 comments:
I thought her lip looked a bit different ~ poor baby! I've been checking in ~ was grateful to see new photos today. THANKS! I liked the comment that Dr. Black was amazed and amused by her flexibility. Yep, I've seen a lot of babies but never one with her "skills". ~Grma P
Oh, and her hair has really started growing... so cute!!!
What a cutie wished It would have worked for Dad to see all of you.
Post a Comment