Eli is doing great! He isn’t complaining about watching shows anymore. In the morning he simply wants to come in and snuggle in mommy’s bed. After naps he usually finds something to keep him entertained. So much less crying for Eli and, I like it that way.
Micali did great with her gloves for a few days. Then, she learned how to get them off. She wears them during the day for a reminder but they were coming off during the night. She is now back to wearing remember tape because she doesn’t put forth the effort to get it off. She is improving and sucking her thumb so much less. She was hiding under the table or under her blankets to suck her thumb so, I talked to her and we came up with a compromise. She now comes and tells me when she REALLY REALLY wants to suck her thumb and I set the timer for a couple minutes so she can suck her thumb and then she goes back to playing. These times are getting fewer and farther between so I think that is a good thing.
I worked out all 6 days last week and haven’t caved to my no sweets rule. The time change and getting the kids to bed late made me choose to not exercise last night (bad me). But, I made up for it and exercised today during naptime and hopefully will get something else in tonight too.
Luke is making it to school earlier. His original plan to get up early and work here for a while hasn’t really worked because Eli is waking up WAY to early.
Abigail doesn’t really have anything to hard to do besides be herself----CUTE as ever.
2 comments:
I am feeling really lucky with Annabelle and the thumb-sucking... really lucky. Congrats though, sounds like you're doing great!
You guys are GREAT!!! GFY on the "We Can Do Hard Things" FHE! ~Grma P
Post a Comment